Magnette

To: bachldrs@swva.net
Subject: Magnette
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 15:37:34 -0500
Allen:
The Magnette in the junkyard looks pretty solid underneath. The owner
was good enough to put it up in the air with his forklift so I could get
a good look. The boot/trunk floor is rusted thru and there is nominal
rust on the rockers and doglegs. The driver's door is missing as is the
dash and steering wheel. It has the 1500 engine and tranny still
attached. The whole package or parts are negotiable. The owner is very
reasonable. Call him direct and "make an offer" is  what he said. His
name is Warren Sherman at 401-789-4419. If I can help further let me
know.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski