Re: MGB GT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB GT
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 16:48:57 EST
In a message dated 11/29/99 7:12:25 PM, oldcars@newt.vallnet.com writes:

<< Well I am going to look at the 73 MGB GT I had mentioned last week.  If
the car is as the owner describes I will probably purchase it based on
what everyone has been saying about the GTs.  Before I go, any last minute
advice from you guys?  I am excited about the potential of getting the GT
but I also want ot be real careful that I let my mind over rule my heart
when needed.

Do take a look at the back door for rust under the bottom of the window.
Mine had problems there, but a number of years of sea spray probably didn't
help.  Wheel well should be fairly rust free.

Jay Donoghue
72 MGB
66 Mustang