Re: Passing EPA requirements

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Passing EPA requirements
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:39:54 EST
Jon

If you just lean it out, the CO (Carbon Monoxide) will reduce, but the
Hydrocarbons will increase greatly due to missing and such.  It depends on
what they are testing for.  But the standard usually is CO and Hydrocarbons.
Leaning it out does work somewhat, but only until it causes another problem.

Joe Potter