Robbins top

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Robbins top
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:50:41 -0800
I have a Robbins stow-away top for my 67 MGB.  It is still in the box.
I'm gona be installing it this weekend and was wondering if any of you
had any advice, comments and gotchyas to watch out for.  I replaced the
seal between the windshield and the body this weekend and replaced the
rubber along the sides of the windshield for the windwings.  I have been
told that it is not dificult to install a top but only having one and
never doing it before...  You always seem do be able to do a better job
the second time you do something..

Dennis
67 MGB