Re: Found yet another Midget - have a question

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Found yet another Midget - have a question
From: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:32:43 -0600 (EST)
ROFL over here !!

I just shared this with my wife - she didn't laugh quite as much as I did
but she did at least chuckle.  Yea, this all started about two months ago
when I bought the 79 MGB - man what happened? Here I am wiht another one
already adn who knows, may have 5 by the weekend!  I have got to get a
grip :- )

Bob
79 MGB
77 Midget