FS: 1959 MGA 1500 Roadster Project Car

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1959 MGA 1500 Roadster Project Car
From: Greg Mast <gmmast@home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 1999 19:09:55 -0800
Hello,

We've come down $1000 on the asking price to $4500 for the MGA. From
feedback I've received, we were high on the price. I also wanted to say
that the car is in California, near Modesto. We'll keep dropping the
price until it's sold.....Thanks..Greg

PS: Thanks to all those who offered their opinion!

Original message below...

I am selling a 1959 MGA 1600 Roadster that is partially restored. We've
had it about 10 years and have decided to sell it rather than finish it.
The engine and trans have been rebuilt and the frame has been painted.
There are quite a few new parts installed and a bunch of extra parts
included. I set up a web page with some pictures at:
http://members.home.net/gmmast/mga/