Re: shipping a hardtop

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shipping a hardtop
From: keeble <keeble@inwave.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 10:14:49 -0600
Make friends with a commercial pilot, I rescued one with an 80 B from a rush
hour breakdown on the freeway in Houston, Texas. We became good friends .
When he heard about my hardtop plight, he volunteered his services. He put
on his Continental pilots uniform, flew for free to Terre Haute, Indiana and
met the seller at the terminal. Last on, first off as personal baggage,
UNCRATED! The sight of 4 baggage handlers carrying my alloy MGA hardtop in
Houston nearly brought tears to my eyes.
                                        Doug K.