My 58 Bently is gone

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My 58 Bently is gone
From: rsexson@excite.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:35:01 -0800 (PST)
A gentleman, from DC, has purchased my Bently project before I even got
started. He traced the car to the retired lawyer I got it from and contacted
me. He has a collection of Bentlys. It was something about the searil number
of this car in realation to his cars. He made me an offer that I couldn't
turn down.

  He said he was coming to pick it up on the 11TH of December. He didn't
come himself but two guys from a restoreation shope came in a covered auto
transport and got it. They invetoried every little nut and bolt, checked the
new leather interior, uncrated ehe engine and transmation and checked them,
they had been sent to the UK to be rebuilt. T

hey loaded everything up, gave me a certified check, and were gone.
They didn't talk much while they were here. They were pros. They did say
that this was one of the better ones.

I wonder what it cost to have them come ffom DC to southern Indiana to pick
up this car?

R. SEXSON
74.5 MGB