(forw) Re: 1970 MGB GT

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: (forw) Re: 1970 MGB GT
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:44:20 -0800
Can anyone recommend a good body shop near this fellow?  Please send

Skye

-----Forwarded message from Ronnie68@aol.com-----

From: Ronnie68@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:11:10 EST
Subject: Re: 1970 MGB GT
To: skye@ffwd.com

Skye,
Great tips.  Thanks for the response.  I am located in Clarksville, MD.
Baltimore and Washington, DC.  Perhaps it would be best if I were to buy an
entire shell for my car.  The rust is extensive and has not gotten better
with time.  The engine seems strong, and the car has some cool
features...(wire wheels, overdrive, aluminum hood, and a decent interior.)
How hard is it to find an entire body?  I will search the net.  The book that
you recommend sounds like a winner.   I will get that at once.  I would like
to attempt this project this winter.  Keep in touch.  Thanks for the hints.
Ronnie

-----End of forwarded message-----

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/   (_o____o_)