Re: electrical problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrical problem
From: Johnmowog@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 02:40:17 EST
Begging your pardon, but no, it is Not the right manual. If you have a 68 or
later (easily proven... plastic dash instead of metal, plus alternator) your
car is most decidedly NEGATIVE ground.    *Everything* built with an
alternator is negative ground.  Although everyone has their preferances, what
I have found is that the Haynes gives more complete and better instructions
and pictures,  but the Bentley tends to be more accurate, especially on such
things such as the mysteries of wiring diagrams and having the correct serial
numbers denoting feature changes on the cars.
It appears that we get a new acronymn on the list... instead of DPO you are
dealing with a DHM   :-)

<<