RE: grounding 71mgb

To: "'Johnmowog@aol.com'" <Johnmowog@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: grounding 71mgb
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:43:37 +0100
Note fully trough: Sweden used to have the padded dash as well all the way
and last sunday I saw a beautifully restored BGT ('72 or '73) which had a
USA dash from new on the European continent. I also have seen some years ago
a terible coloured '71 BGT at Leiden city 10 miles from where I live for
sale at it's original garage having a USA spec dash too.

Cheers,

Hans