WTB:In-dash clock for 79' MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB:In-dash clock for 79' MGB
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:53:43 EST
I am looking for the original equipment dashboard clock that came on late
model MGB's. The previous owner of my "B" installed a battery charging gauge
where the clock originally went. It was the same exact size so no
modification was made to the dash. I would like to replace this with an
original clock. If you have one (or would like to swap) let me know. Its a
Stewart Warner gauge and perfectly matches the other dash instrumentation. I
thought the gauge was original equipment until I spotted a very small "SW"
logo at the bottom of the faceplate. Thanks...........

                                  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays !!

                             Bill Dillstrom in
Misery.......EErrrrrrr.....Missouri

62 Mk II MGA Roadster