RE: Paint Colors

To: MG Digest <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Colors
From: "Nevard, Chris" <Chris.Nevard@bskyb.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:15:33 -0000
Dave

That orange yellow colour is either Sandglow (BLVC63) ~Feb '76 to Aug '77
or Bracken (BLVC93)  Until Feb '76.
Bronze yellow went out with the conversion to rubber bumpers in 1974/75.

In my view the car should be the same colour under the trunk / hood as the
exterior. I think that you will lose value if you change colour and don't do
these areas.

In the end it is up you you though.

Chris Nevard
71 MG Midget