Re: British car repair in Austin, TX

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@crossroads.com>
Subject: Re: British car repair in Austin, TX
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:13:57 -0500
John,

     Just for curiosity I checked the NAMGBR's "Service Recommendations" booklet
to see if Austin had any listings.  Sure enough, there are two.  Supposedly,
these shops have received "fair" or better ratings on service questionairres.
The shops listed are:

Best of British (512) 926-1182
Hohmann's Automotive, 8917 Circle Dr., (512) 288-1298

All the usual disclaimers apply.  Just thought I'd pass it on.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB