RE: Y2K

To: "'Eric'" <eric@erickson.on.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Y2K
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:54:28 -0600
It's not Y2K yet here, but I drove my Y2K compliant MGB to work today, just
to be on the safe side. Don't want to have the chance of any FI computers or
integrated circuits hindering me from getting home. I figure if my Porsche's
going to have problems, it wil be when Germany hits mid-night, and I'll
still be at work then.  :-)

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O