WSM MGB Coupe

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: WSM MGB Coupe
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:05:59 -0500
Could anyone tell me any information about this car?

It is not the Coune Coupe, a totally separate body style.  It looks very
much like a Sebring / LeMans Sprite in the way that it's nose and roofline
are sculpted.  It has a "manx" tail shape, much like early early TVRs had,
with a large hatchback type door.  The only lines that have been retained
from the MGB are those below the chrome strip moulding along the sides...
which is how I determined it was an MGB rather than a racing sprite
knockoff.  The only other information I have is that it is a 1963 and the
registration number (UK Plates) is 270BRM.

It is pretty ugly, but I'd like to know if anyone could shed more light on
it.

Thanks,

Kai
Thanks,