Y2K Glitches, No LBC Content.

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Y2K Glitches, No LBC Content.
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 11:31:43 -0600
I had two glitches.
        1. My ancient NEC 486-75 running an early version of 95 rolled over
to  January 4, 1980. It did accept the correct date when I used Windows to
change it. (I had tested it for compliance, and it had passed.
        2. My less than a year old computer did O.K., but I use a program
from X10 to run some of the lights in my house. They didn't come on this
morning, and when I ran the program, the program had not followed the
computer clock, and got stuck at December 21, 1999, 12:00PM. Again, it was
an easy job to resynchronise the program.

After all the hoopla, it is too bad the next century, and the new millennium
doesn't start until 2001, which the movie makers knew when they titled their
movie.

Gland my 1959 compliant Healey, my 1969 compliant MGC, and my 1972 compliant
BGT are all working fine.

Best of everything for the NEW YEAR.

Jack