Re: Just when you thought it was safe...

To: "Larry Macy" <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>, <REasterby@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Just when you thought it was safe...
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:01:59 -0500
I switched ISP on Friday.  My old one was closed for the weekend, I shop
until I found one that would be staffed throughout the weekend.  Given the
magnitude of timing I felt uncomfortable with a provider that was not
concerned enough to at least have staff available.  They even went as far as
being deceptive about not having any staff, when asked they hedged their
response.
At least the MGC started up yesterday, after sitting for a few weeks.
Mike R