Re: Front a-arm rubber bushings

To: <Gonaj@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front a-arm rubber bushings
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:40:12 -0500
well my blow torch worked great!
I had done it years (about 20) ago.
This morning it only took me about 20 minutes to get all
four (both a arms) apart using the torch.

By heating the underside of the arm and the bolt ends...
you'll hear the rubber crackle and finally 'pop'
then a screw driver is all I needed to pry them right out.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net     http://www.teglerizer.com
1973 MGBGT - daily driver
 http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
1978 Spitfire - in superb Shape