Re: BMIHT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMIHT
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 14:57:15 +1100
Skye,

> will pretty much have to get a custom frame for it as the certificate size
is
> now compatible with stock US frames ;)

Don't think it's compatible with most frames anywhere, unless you go for
what they term a 'Certificate' frame and there's normally very little choice
in that format. Most people who sell frames sell frames for common
photographic sizes such as 8x10. The Certificate is A4 size, or approx 8x12.
Seeing as you're in Canada might be easier to find an A4 frame than in the
US.

I was a bit disappointed when I received my three certs. All put through a
Laser printer and 'crinkled', one of which was almost illegible as it seemed
the printer had virtually run out of toner. Very disappointing considering
the cost, but then again what you're paying for is the words on the cert.
not what the cert looks like.. It's a nice thing to have for sure. :)

Cheers,
Neil.