This and that

To: mgs (list) <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: This and that
From: walter menge <walter.menge@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 100 22:09:58 Central Daylight Time
        I have told people looking for British cars that if they bought a car
right, faithfully keep track of repairs
needed and improvements they could double their money in 10 years and at the
same time enjoy the ride. I feel
this is true unless the car is totaled. Has any one experience this?
        Now for the leaking manifold I bet there is part of the old gasket left
between manifold and head. Has
any one tried spraying shaving cream on the joint looking for a leak?
        The howling rear end of the B that quits when decelerating is a shure
sign that the forward thrust bearing
in the differential needs changing.
        It is reassuring to know some of you remember the Simca. I still have
parts in stock for some of the
Simcas and would make some one a good price on them.
        I failed to see the car causing so much concern identifying. Would some
one mail me at
Walter.Menge@gte.net     and let me take a look at it. Thanks WM