Final Call, Wayside Inn, Sunday

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Final Call, Wayside Inn, Sunday
From: Steve Walker <swalker@gte.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 13:03:34 -0500
I have twelve confirmed, two enquiries, two unconfirmed for this ad hoc
gathering. I have tables for 16 total, and will try for more if needed.
However - I need to know - the Wayside is popular on Sundays, especially at
weekends :-)

If you've already let me know, I'll confirm to that *select* group on
Thursday. By the end of today, Tues, I need any others.

Meet is Wayside Inn, Sudbury, Ma, 12:30pm lunch. Pre-meet at the Wayside
Country Store plaza, Route 20 at 11:00am (breakfast restaurant is open) for
those that wish, caravan to Wayside at 12:15pm.

Steve Walker

'78B psLE