Re: BMIHT-Cert Framing-Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BMIHT-Cert Framing-Reply
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 19:06:56 EST
I just got an over-sized $7 frame, and put on a peice of art foam... got it
all at the same place.  (Michaels or Leewards or something).  I often mount
odd shaped stuff , (Old train tickets and stuff) on felt or heavy paper as a
background.  Teh static of the plastic lense and the heavy paper keeps it
sandwiched between the glass.
  BTW, anyone who wants to frame vintage MG brochures....  May  I suggest
that you color copy the brochure cover, and put that in the frame and leave
the brochure in a drawer.  The brochures fade and yellow in the light, the
color copies don't, and you really can't tell when just passing by.   Makes
my room look cool.

John Elwood
Visit The World's Greatest Site Devoted to Farina Magnettes:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/farina