where are the LBCs

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: where are the LBCs
From: "richard woodland" <jake878@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 08:12:17 -0500
Howard,
 I was reading your post and noticed you are having trouble with your
spedometer. I own a '70B with the same problem. I posted a note on the mg
experience boards and was told to do a few things that did not work. I have
since spoken to an old mg mechanic who informed me the problem is with the
springs in the speedo itself being worn. He used to know someone who rebuilt
them but could'nt recall the name anymore. I guess used ones are plentifull
though.
                                                              good luck rich
P.S.
went out for a ride new years day here in eastern long island (n.y.).Did'nt
see any LBCs either that day :-(