Re: Bodywork - hints and tips requested. Which orbital sander to buy ?

To: "Louis Mehr (EML)" <Louis.Mehr@eml.ericsson.se>
Subject: Re: Bodywork - hints and tips requested. Which orbital sander to buy ?
From: "Dennis and Kathy" <skog@pioneernet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 17:46:58 -0800
Louis,

I've always used a high speed wire brush on my electric peanut grinder. It
turns at 12,500 rpm and makes short work of a paint strip job. Helps loosen
some of the rust  (sometimes LBC's have that) before any sandblasting. Eye
protection is a must. Paint stripper from an automotive paint supplier is
good prep before using a wire brush also.
Dennis Skog
'65 MGB
'66 MGB
'80 LE MGB
'60 JAG MKI
'58 Magnette ZB  (considering restoration)