37TA in Sudbury, Mass

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 37TA in Sudbury, Mass
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:37:26 -0330
A couple of years ago I had the pleasure of meeting a gent by the name of
Dick Little while attending a Formula 1 Race in Montreal. At that time he
told me about his 37 TA that he was in the process of rebuilding. Well in my
mailbox on Xmas Eve was a card from Dick and pictures of his beautiful 37 TA
that was now completed. Including pictures of him racing the car in the
Alexandria Bay Commemorative Race on Sept 25th 99. This car had raced on the
same streets in 1937, 38,39 & 40. Neat Hey!!!

So what is my point you ask. Nothing really just that I was greatly
impressed with this little bit of Xmas MG magic and also if anyone knows of
Dick or is in his neighborhood please give him my very best. Do tell him I
and my wife are totally impressed with the car. To quote her she said "Even
I like THAT!!!!" She is a bit disgusted as I impressed all my friends with
the pics and ignored the gifts under the tree. Although I do mention the
Club Grill Badge I got as well as the 67B roadster in 1/43 scale I got from
my sister!!!

I don't think he is online but he may be a member of The New England T
Registry.
 If anyone is out there in knows of Dick & have the opportunity please stop
by and pass along congrats on my behalf. !!!!

Great cars, great people, great list!!!!!!

Andy Proudfoot  77B
Gander, Nfld.