Re: Film sighting

To: "Trefor Delve" <tdelve@mathworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Film sighting
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:27:28 -0000
Last nights episode of London's Burning (present-day fire-fighting soap on
UK TV) had a RB roadster in the background in a public street, no part of
the story.  Now how many other 70s cars would just happen to be parked in
the street when filming?

PaulH.

PS.  My wife spotted it the same time as I did.

PPS.  Q.  Why do firemen have bigger balls than policemen?

           A.  They sell more tickets.