Re: List of 100 Worst Cars of the Century

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Subject: Re: List of 100 Worst Cars of the Century
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:34:41
I didn't recognize at least a third of them (but I did recognize quite a
few and wholeheartedly agree).  But why is the Volkswagen Beetle on the list?

I did notice there was no love for Edward Joel Pennington, and enjoyed the
description of the workings, or lack thereof, of the "Torpedo Autocar"
(Instead of a carburettor, petrol is dribbled into the cylinders, to be
ignited by a "long-mingling spark".)

- Tab