Re: Midget Stereo (no Challenge)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Stereo (no Challenge)
From: Dan Dwelley <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 05:49:59 -0800 (PST)
Maybe it's a challenge thing. How long will it take to get in and steal the
system. Can I shave 20 seconds of the time...etc.
Our cars just aren't challenging enough for them. :o) Good for us I guess.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:41:01 -0800, Max Heim wrote:

>  Actually, that's what I expected you to reply -- I totally understand
>  your attitude. My doors don't lock either (and I keep the pullout stereo
>  under the seat). In fact, there seems to be something about the apparent
>  total vulnerability of our roadsters that keeps the usual vandals and
>  creeps from messing with them. I keep a sweater, blanket, driving gloves
>  and sunglasses on the rear shelf in plain sight, and nothing has gone
>  missing in 11 years of parking outdoors. Another instance of MG Magic? or

>  just effective camouflage as a worthless beater?
>
>  You decide...

Visit Excite Shopping at http://shopping.excite.com
 The fastest way to find your Holiday gift this season