Re: off topic....bugeyes?

To: jake878@worldnet.att.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: off topic....bugeyes?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:24:33 EST
In a message dated 1/10/00 9:32:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jake878@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I presently own a '70 b which i love and drive daily.I am interested in
 obtaining info on bugeye sprites. Can anyone point me in the right
 direction? sorry but they interest me. hope I,m not asking for trouble here

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I thought I'd check TraderOnLine for you and I only got one hit for a Bugeye.
 This one is DEFINITELY a collector's item though.

"1930 AUSTIN HEALEY Bugeye SPRITE, rolling body shell, very rusty, $200
(513)941-7284 (513)941-7324 evenings
Location: Cleves, OH"

Not very many 1930 Bugeyes out there.

Allen Hefner