Re: around the world in 80 days

To: <GABY@de.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: around the world in 80 days
From: "Ann Hunt" <ann@hunt.sol.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:37:22 -0000
Hi Gaby,
I was relieved to receive your response.  I was begining to wonder if anyone
saw my e-mail. I got precisely two replies from about 5 lists.
We  are  trying to raise support for our epic journey by inviting people
 particularly owners of any British sports cars)  to join our  Supporters
club. They will then receive details on car preparation, lots of other info
and some goodies to remember this 'motoring first'. We are driving an Austin
Healey 3000 but there are lots of other cars on the entry list. They have to
be pre 1968.
Please check out our web-site. People can see the benefits of joining and
can do this  by credit card through the secure line on the site.
www.aroundtheworld.scotland.net
Yours in speed,
Ann Hunt