Auto Humor not LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Auto Humor not LBC
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:19:14 EST
I just thought that the listers would like this one.

Interstate Breakdown

A blonde's car breaks down on the Interstate one day. So she eases it over
onto the shoulder of the road. She carefully steps out of the car and opens
the trunk. Out jump two men wearing nothing but trench coats who walk to the
rear of the vehicle where they stand facing oncoming traffic and begin
opening their coats and exposing themselves to approaching drivers.

Not surprisingly, one of the worst pileups in history of this highway occurs.
It's not very long before a police car shows up. The cop, clearly enraged,
runs toward the blonde and the disabled vehicle yelling, "What the hell is
going on here?"

"My car broke down," says the blonde, calmly.

Well, what are these perverts doing here by the road?" asks the cop.

"Those are my emergency flashers!" she replied.

Please excuse the diversion.

George