Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 15:30:43 +1100
Allen,

Yep I agree. I own one, and everytime I walk back to it from a distance
(pref +20ft away so I can't see all the marks on the paintwork ;),
especially side on I think wow, thats a beautiful car. I just got through
taking some pics actually. The Austin Healey 100 is beautiful that way as
well IMO. Actually the A thrills me more driving it and listening to it,
rather than just looking at it. :) To me, a perfect Twin Cam would be the
ultimate, attainable car. I love those wheels, the motor, the disc brakes
all round - everything. I wish MG had been able to keep making them,
improving them, and progressed mechanically from there. The potential was
there, as it had been in the thirties with the racing Midgets, but events of
the time always seemed to step in and snatch it away. Maybe that was best
after all, an MG was a mass production, easy to afford sportscar for
everyone, and that really is the best thing about MG's, the people who own
them. :)

I have about 6 cars for the Sydney MG BBS & List run, c'mon there are more
of you out there!!!! EMAIL ME!

Cheers,
Neil
--