Re: Oil Cooler Shroud (was Misc...)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Shroud (was Misc...)
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:23:34 EST

Yes cardboard or aluminum foil would work just fine, but the nice thing about
the real item is that you can easily take it off and put it back on and there
is no chance of pulling any paint off as you might with duct tape.  The foam
padding also provides some needed insulation against the cold and prevents
the air from creeping into and around the foil or cardboard into the oil
cooler.  Heck for $9.95 seems to me it would be worth it.  I use it on my MGB
and it works great when I drive it in cooler weather. ;)

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.
Visit us on the web
www.LBCarCo.com

In a message dated 1/16/00 11:14:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,