Re: 4-cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4-cars
From: Rick Huber <rickhuber1@home.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 14:39:46 -0500
Here's my input for the perfect 4 car garage:

1.  1965 BRG B, 5 main, original o/d, metal dash, chrome wires, black
leather interior, in as original condition as I can make it (OK, it's
not like that yet, I've still got a long restoration to go

2.  1975 V8 B, black with biscuit leather interior/top, lowered, mini
lites - to drive on every good weather day

3.   1994 Volvo 940 - the going out car and alternate work car

4.   1995 Honda Civic DX - the running errands / wife's work car

OK, so I'm not much of a dreamer.  Just extremely happy with what I
have.  I wouldn't mind the 4 car garage though, then I could swap the
clutch in the V8 B here in NJ in the winter.

Safety Faster with a V8,

Rick Huber
75 V8 B
65 B undergoing lengthy restoration