Sydney get together..!

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sydney get together..!
From: "Pearson, Tim" <tpearson@westpac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:57:18 +1100
OK Neil, count me in. Think your A will actually run for a couple of hundred
miles without breaking something??? <VBG!>

On a related note - went up to Lithgow on Sunday - 100 miles up into the
Blue Mountains, for non Sydney people - It was such a beautiful day (about
28 deg C, bright sunshine) that all the MX-5's (Miatas for you Americans)
had their tops down!!!
BUT!!!! there was a RB B and a 1600 Mk 2 A going up the mountains WITH THEIR
TOPS UP!!  Come on guys, what where you thinking!!!!
Also saw 3 other CB B's, a BGT, a very nice dove grey A FHC, and an F. The F
didn't wave, of course.

Looking forward to the run. Where we going? Wisemans Ferry? Mt Tomah?
Hartley Vale?

(Ideal stable of cars: '33 K3 [Best MG ever], A Twin Cam [Close second], Mk
1 B [Couldn't part with it], Audi A4 Avant Quattro [practicality])

tim
66B YGHN3-3238