Re: BGT C-Pillar panels and Retro Radio

To: "Richard Reynolds" <richard.reynolds@bmpddb.com>, <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BGT C-Pillar panels and Retro Radio
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:57:23 -0000
Not answering your questions, but advice on keeping your new ones pristine.

Mine are also marked because of the tailgate hinges.  With the tailgate open
I applied pressure to the pivot-part of the hinge, pressing it towards its
opposite number, and this moved the pivot-part further in to the load space
so that there is now clearance between the hinge and the trim.

PaulH.