RE: Clutch

To: "MGS (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch
From: "Lind, Jon" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:46:13 -0700
I've got the same problem.  The clutch doesn't work at all.

The clutch used to work, but it was extremely "short throw"--as soon as
you moved your foot the engine was engaged.  So I set about to bleed it,
trying half a dozen techniques.  The last one I tried was running a tube
from the bleeder up to the MC and waiting for it to pump free of air.

Here's something weird mine does, however--it makes a "squishing" sound
when you pump it.  Sounds like a leak to me, but I can't find it.

<<
Any tips.

The clutch pedal goes to the floor without working the clutch on a 75B
I'm
looking into.  Any pointers?

Feels like its lack of hydraulics.