Was Spitfire, now REAL Spitfire, OT

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <rrobertsmg@hotmail.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Was Spitfire, now REAL Spitfire, OT
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:40:37 -0000
Speaking of REAL Spitfires, Time Team (UK TV archaeology series) dug one up
from a French field last night that had been there since the early days of
WWII.  They got another one to fly over and do some rolls and shallow dives
while they were there.  The sound of that Merlin just makes the hairs stand
up all down my back.  I've just got to get a ride in one while I can still
'get my leg over'.

PaulH.