Re: No start, '71 B

To: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: No start, '71 B
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:08:20 -0600
Craig,
        With key on, open and close the points... you should hear or see some
sparks at the points. ... if not, check the LT lead esp. the rivet for the
wire on the white plastic bit... they've been failing of late. Also make
sure the wire from the LT lead and the condenser are touching the points
spring and are insulated from the pivot post.
Peter C
----