Re: White wall tyres

To: Richard Reynolds <richard.reynolds@bmpddb.com>
Subject: Re: White wall tyres
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:06:00 -0500
Richard,

    A few months ago, while trying to research GM's Pontiac GTO, in one of my
Road & Track's from mid-60's I recall seeing  an ad showing a new MGB with wide
white wall tires.  I could probably find and scan the ad and send it to you.
You could measure the width of the white wall and compare it to some other part
of the B's anatomy to compute the size.

Bud

--
Bud Krueger