Re: Brake bleeding

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake bleeding
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 09:04:54 -0500
Bravo George,
that's the way I've always treated my cars.
When I first get them, I just go ahead and replace it all
rather than trying to get by with only partial
repairs. You know you're going to have to fix it later anyway
so just go ahead and do it right the first time and get
it over with. Then you'll know its all in good shape and
won't have to worry about it.

I truly believe this is the reason so many people get frustrated
with LBC's and that they have the 'reputation' they do.
It's not that their British (or whatever) it's that the
systems are 25+ years old!

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html