Re: Old radios?

To: Richard Reynolds <richard.reynolds@bmpddb.com>
Subject: Re: Old radios?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:18:06 -0500
I have a "period looking" stereo cassette radio from my MGA and another from my
MGB-GT. I would sell either or both. They are negative ground but that is an
easy problem to deal with. The radios are DIN frame size, and short front to
back. All that you need do to mount them in make a face plate adapter of wood or
Plexiglas that holds the radio, and can be attached to the radio panel. Next you
connect the radio power lead to the car ground, and the radio ground lead to the
car's fuse box.

These radios are removed because my son convinced me to raise my music volume
numerous notches. They are both in good working order, have lots of chrome on
the face, and enjoyed riding in my MG's. They were originally purchased from
Radio Shack.

Jim