Has anyone installed a Sebring body kit?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Has anyone installed a Sebring body kit?
From: AL DUFAULT <al.tracy@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 07:38:12 -0500
Hi Listers, I am in the process of planning my MGB V8 conversion.  One
thing I am considering is a Sebring kit.  Has anyone installed this kit?
I inquired about the kit from a vendor and got no help at all.   I was
told there are no instructions and they assume anyone attempting it is an
experience body man.  I am wondering about the rear of the car.  It looks
as if the front is mostly bolt on and line up.  Any input would be
appreciated.
Cheers,
Al Dufault
'74 TR6, '70 MGB