76 emissions hookup

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 76 emissions hookup
From: Larry Pitts <FUZZY95687@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:56:16 -0800 (PST)
Listers:
I'm working on a newly purchased 76 Roadster. The car
will be driven in California and consequently will
require that I put back on the emissions equipment. I
have all equipment needed from a donor car however the
donor had been ransacked enough that I couldn't tell
where all hoses were routed. The Bently , Haynes, and
Moss catalog are helpful but still leave questions.
One side of the gulp valve is hooked down stream of
the air pump, what port on the manifold is the the
other side hook to? Any lister having a post 75 with
an intact smog setup please contact me off the list if
its easier.

As a side note both cars are 76's but have slightly
different porting cast into the intake manifold for
vaccum, smog, etc. One car has the Lucas electronic
Ign and the other not. Maybe I'm easily humored but
thought that was an interesting difference.

Any help would be appreciated.  THNX..

Larry Pitts
fuzzy95687@yahoo.com
Do You Yahoo!?