Re: Freeway sputtering

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Freeway sputtering
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:13:43 -0500 (EST)
I have had this happen on two different cars.  The fix which worked for me
was to clean and coat the fuel tank and then go through the rest of the fuel
system and make sure that it is all clean.  I think the 76 has a fuel filter
on the sending unit,  so don't forget to check that too. It is a PITA to do
the tank clean/coat thing but it eliminates a lot of present and future
problems. Good luck!

                                Don Walton in NC (in the stinkin' snow)

                                73 74 77 B's