RBB's for Sale East Central PA

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RBB's for Sale East Central PA
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:23:19 -0500
First - sorry for the blank post. hit the wrong button, But I know no one
else has EVER done that.

I have a buddy that was/is sometimes a part of the list. Too little time
to be a regular. He just informed me he has 2 MG B's for sale. a 77 and a
76. Here are a few details:

------------------Message Body----------------------
Thanks for the offer to post to the list.  The 2 Bs are a 77 and 76.
Usual
rust.  Loads of extra parts - some even new.  No OD or hard top.  Both
have
been converted to dual SUs.  I still have the original ZS setup which I
will
include in case the owner wants to set it up as original.  Both run
strong -
no smoke or other terminal engine conditions that I can see or hear.  I
was
using them as daily drivers up until September 99.  The 77 is white - the
76
is silver.  The 77 has a electrical problem that I have not had time to
track down.  The starter on the 76 crapted out - but I have a spare which
will include.  Each comes with a Frank Zappa tape and assorted cat parts -
speckled hen is optional.

Doug

------------------Message Body----------------------

Contact Doug at

dr-doug@email.msn.com
or me for further details. These cars are also on the MG Website
http://www.mgcars.org.uk

Larry

PS - Yes this is the infamous Dr. Doug

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.