Cars - with LBC content clearly marked

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cars - with LBC content clearly marked
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:30:21 -0800
I can't believe I'm chiming in here, but here goes:  Side note: To all MGC
owners and lovers I must hereby public apologize for my teenage ownership of a
splended, rust free example....in Santa Barbara of all places!

   1969 Datsun Pickup (with the 1300 engine)

*(begin LBC content)
1969 MGC - no bonnet when I bought it, but I did a nice amateur restoration,
blew up the engine, replaced it with a B engine, then traded it to a car dealer
in Ventura, CA for a (ughhh)
*(pause LBC content)

   1985 Chevrolet Geo -new (is that the polar opposite of an MGC or what?)
   1986 Isuzu Truck -new
   1985 Jeep Wrangler
   1982 Subaru Wagon
   1975 Toyota Corona
   1976 Toyota Corona
   1976 Toyota Pickup
   1988 Mazda 323 -new
   1994 Mazda Pickup -new  (still own)

*(resume LBC content)
   1967 MGB Roadster #97234 - (I think that number is right, I've only owned it
since 9/99)
   1967 MGB-GT for parts - rolling shell sold to a fellow making a race car
from it

The future holds, for me another (redeeming) MGC, but probably a GT this time
round.  I'd also like to get an MGA one day.....

Tony Woodruff
67 MGB