MG Junkyard in San Jose

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Junkyard in San Jose
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:53:17 -0800
I've got a friend by the name of Paul Watts that sort of runs a
small MG junkyard as a means of paying for his racing (he vintage
races an MGB, and yes the Midgets kick butt on the MGBs).
He owns a fertilizer company and has plenty of room on site to
store a whole bunch of MGBs, and some various other interesting
britcars too.

Anyways, he said that I could pass his info on to the list:

Paul Watts  wk: 408-294-7192

I think that he's looking for an MGC motor for one of his project
cars.  btw what's the difference and similarities between the MGC
motor and the Big Healey motor?

    Larry
--
Computer guru:  Someone who read the manual.
lrc@red4est.com                                 http://www.red4est.com/lrc