Re: MGA movie sighting-reply

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA movie sighting-reply
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:52:49 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> Fellow listers and the 'Anonymous' Larry. When I was the custodian
> of the '53 TD many years ago, I carried a picnic blanket which was a
> very nice accessory in situations such as the one we are discussing.

<snip>

> Mmmmmmmm just a thought, Eric is a single person so I
> might get to see one of these rugs yet !

Only if you bring me flowers, chocolates and that new, regulation
rollbar (that still allows a quarterfold top to raise and lower
properly).  Even then, the blanket will probably stay in the boot
(trunk)... yes, it *is* there now!

Nive bloke and all... but you are not my type, Scotty!

Eric
'68MGB MkII (with picnic blanket)